Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Dear Hannah,

I want you to know how special you are to me, you bring so much joy to our family! I love your sweet personality, the beautiful songs you sing and your cute little signature dance move. I love how you tell everybody that is special to you just how much you love them. It has been so fun to watch you grow into this bubbly little girl, you're no longer our terribly shy toddler. I am so excited for you that you get to start kindergarten in a couple of months, I know that you will love it and will do just fine but I am sure going to miss you at home. So on this special day I want to wish you a Happy 5th Birthday! Thank you for being our sweet little Hannah!


Love, Mom.

















4 comments:

Jamie said...

Happy Birthday Hannah! I can't believe she's 5 already! She's a beautiful girl.

keeping up with madi said...

I cant believe Hannah's already five!

Parker Jane Boutique said...

Happy Happy Birthday Hannah! Hope you had a great day!

Serena said...

She has grown up so fast! Love her long hair.