Monday, May 23, 2011

Glorious, Indeed!

Today was a day that I felt was worthy of a post, nothing glorious to the outside world happened but one that I want to remember none-the-less.

It was a beautiful warm sunny day, I got lots and lots of laundry done, helped clean a friends empty house, did a kick butt workout, picked the kids up from school, made dinner, took the kids to the library and then after the library we went to the park and played.

What made this day glorious to me was watching my kids running, swinging, sliding and laughing. It makes me so happy seeing them so happy and I thought to myself, I have a BEAUTIFUL family, I am so blessed to be the mother of these 5 kids, they are what feed my soul, they are what make me truly happy!














2 comments:

Nicole said...

Days like that are so wonderful. I had a similar day last Friday. I think we all could use a few more of them.

keeping up with madi said...

Thanks mom!