Monday, February 14, 2011

Feeling the Love

I have definitely felt a lot of Love in the last couple of days!

From a friend, that brought over a warm homemade loaf of bread that has made a lot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.

From my brother and his wife, who have sacrificed another one of their Saturdays, to help us pack up and clean our house.

From five guys, who also sacrificed their Saturday and helped load our truck,

From a good friends, who helped me clean and load.

From an amazing Sacrament meeting, that we almost didn't attend but are so glad we did, we were able to hear two AMAZING talks that we definitely needed to hear and I also got to hear my husband bear his testimony, Bishop called him up at the last minute and totally caught him off guard but was one of the sweetest testimonies I've ever heard him bear, man I LOVE that man!

From all the sweet ward families, that wished us luck and gave us some tear jerking goodbyes, I LOVE our ward family!!

From our neighbors, who have sent over beautiful cards and going away presents for my girls!

From my husband, who told me he bought me the best present of all this Valentines Day, a beautiful new house!

And most of all the Lord, who has blessed my life more than I ever could have imagined!!

1 comment:

Kristen said...

I don't know if my last comment went through...but to sum it up..Kaydree and I haven't cried like that in a long time! Missing you already. We will visit soon!