Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Dear Maddy,

I can't believe that you are 12 years old, really where does the time go? Turning 12 is a big milestone, you're leaving Primary and entering Young Women's, you get to start wearing a little bit of make-up, and you get to start sitting in the front seat..AAAAH!!
I really have enjoyed watching you blossom into the wonderful young woman you've become, you're beautiful on the inside and out, you've always been a easy child, never giving us any grief and I know you will continue that into your teenage years. I love your eagerness to learn new things, the sweet smile that is always on your face, your willingness to help out, your sweet spirit and your ability to make everyone around you feel loved. You are one of my greatest examples and I can't wait to see the great woman that you will be!

Love,
Mom
Happy Birthday Madisyn!!









3 comments:

Linz said...

I love Maddy so much! She just exudes sweetness and strength. I want my girls to be like her.

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Maddy! We love you and can't believe how much you have grown up over the last 4 years. Thank you for being such a great friend to Kaydree! :) You are a great example to her.

keeping up with madi said...

Thanks mom I love you too!