Monday, December 13, 2010

12 days till Christmas

I was reminded today that there are only 12 days till Christmas, which means I have a lot of fun traditions that I still need to squeeze in, I need to go out and get the 12 day of Christmas countdown presents, lots of Christmas baking to be done, gingerbread houses to decorate, secret Santa shopping to do, some fun Christmas crafts and maybe just maybe getting some of my Christmas bought would be a good idea too!

I just don't know where the time is going I feel so behind this year, but it was a good reminder this morning that I need to get my butt in to gear!

4 comments:

Linz said...

Oooooo! Tell me more about the 12 days of Christmas you do!

Kristen said...

I always have loved that you do the 12 days of Christmas with your kids. What a great idea. Christmas is just around the corner. Crazy how fast it came this year!

shantel said...

Linz,

If you go to my December 08 archive I explain what I do.

My kids LOVE it!!

The Seaman Family said...

What a cute idea..I need to start something like that!